Strawberry Patch Park, a seven acre neighborhood park, is located at 271 St. Augustine Drive (corner of St. Augustine Dr. and Old Canton Road) and includes:
- One-acre lake.
- One mile lighted walking trail.
- Universal playground equipment, picnic tables and benches throughout the park.
- Strawberry Patch Meeting Hall & Chapel.
- Restroom facililties are provided here.
Liberty Park is located at 100 Liberty Park Drive with nearly 70 acres of athletic fields and passive park space.
- 8 lighted baseball/softball fields.
- 4 regulation soccer fields.
- 3 T-ball practice fields.
- Lighted batting cages.
- 2 beach volleyball courts.
- 2 concession stands.
- 1 1/2 mile paved walking trail on the western side of Liberty Park.
- Liberty Village Playground.
- 4 restroom facilities are located here.
Simmons Arboretum was donated to The City of Madison by Dr. Walker Simmons family and is located at 583 St. Augustine Drive which is inside the gates of North Bay Subdivision near the tennis courts.
- Designed as a nature area with slag walking trails.
- Is an outdoor learning center with the different Mississippi native plants, trees and shrubs labeled.
- Trails consist of bridges, swinging bridges and an overlook.
Practice Field Locations
- Madison Avenue Sports Practice Area - next to the pecan grove.
- Madison Avenue Lower Elementary - fields behind the school.
- Old Madison Ridgeland High School football field (Formerly Tulane).