Submit an Anonymous Tip

You can make a difference! Concerned residents can be instrumental in fighting crime. If you know of any crimes that have taken place, or of any drug or suspicious activities please call us at (601) 856-6111 (911 for emergencies), or you can complete the following form. All information will be kept strictly confidential.

Fields marked with * are required.